1425 Abbott Rd. Buffalo NY 14218
COVID 19 REOPENING SAFETY PLAN
Born To Clean WNY LLC
Professional Residential Cleaning Company
1425 Abbott Rd., Buffalo, NY 14218
Contact Information: Jocelynn Boag
Owners: Kathy Boag, Jocelynn Boag, Mike Kelley
Human Resources Rep: Kathy Boag/Jocelynn Boag
PEOPLE/PHYSICAL DISTANCING – TO ENSURE EMPLOYEES COMPLY WITH PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS, WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure 6 ft. distance between personnel at job site, unless safety or core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance. Employees will wear acceptable face coverings at all times.
- Tightly confined spaces will be occupied by only one individual at a time, unless all occupants are wearing face coverings. Born To Clean will keep office space occupancy under 50% maximum capacity.
- Social distancing markers will be used to denote 6ft of spacing in commonly used applicable areas of the workroom.
- Meetings will be held using tele- or video conferencing.
- Born To Clean will provide masks, gloves, and shoe covers to all employees. While cleaning a client’s residence, all cleaning professionals will be required to wear provided PPE.
- Clients will be asked to remain in a room that we do not clean, outside, or to leave the premises to limit exposure while their residence is being professionally cleaned.
- All estimates will be conducted over tele or video conference.
- All employees will travel to job locations separately, using their own vehicle. At the end of each business day, employees will enter the office one at a time to disinfect and refill their assigned cleaning products. All soiled rags will be left at the office for professional laundering. All employees will be required to take lunch breaks between 11am-2pm in open spaces ensuring social distancing.
PLACES/PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT- TO ENSURE MPLOYEES COMPLY WITH PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS, WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING:
- We will provide at no cost to the employees face coverings, gloves, shoe covers, and hand sanitizer
- Our quantity on hand is 34 reusable face coverings, 280 single use masks, 640 disposable gloves, 8 pair reusable gloves, 200 shoe covers, gallons of hand sanitizer.
- Face coverings will be laundered every night. All staff will have their own bag to put used face masks into. All soiled laundry will be professionally cleaned. All employees will have at minimum 5 reusable masks and 20 disposable masks per week.
- Each employee will have their own cleaning tote and bag with supplies to discourage sharing of objects.
- Employees will hand sanitize and put gloves on before entering job site.
- We will adhere to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Health by maintaining cleaning logs on site that document date, time, and scope of cleaning of our offices. Kathy & Jocelynn will maintain the cleaning logs and the logs will be kept at 1425 Abbott Rd, Buffalo, NY 14218. Kathy & Jocelynn will be responsible for cleaning bathrooms, main work room, and personal offices each day.
- Employees will be able to use sinks in both bathrooms as well as hand sanitizer in the main work room. Employees will also be required to sanitize their hands upon beginning and completing every job site.
- Born To Clean WNY staff will using hospital grade disinfectant to clean all residences and offices. All Born To Clean staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their own cleaning supply tote at the beginning and end of their shift, as well as between job sites.
- Signage will be posted throughout the site to remind personnel to adhere to proper hygiene, social distancing rules, appropriate use of PPE, and cleaning & disinfecting protocols.
- Born To Clean WNY will maintain a log of all job site visits. Each employee will be responsible for maintaining a personal contact log.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, Kathy/Jocelynn will immediately notify Department of Health and provide a log of all contact during work shifts.
PROCESS FOR SCREENING/CONTACT TRACING/DISINFECTION-To ensure employees comply with protective equipment requirement, we will do the following:
- Born To Clean WNY will have employees complete a health screening questionnaire before work each day, asking about COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days, and close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- Employees will be required to perform temperature check daily and complete screening documentation daily. Responses will be reviewed each day by owners.
- In the event of a COVID-19 positive employee, the work stations will be cleaned and disinfected promptly with bleach. All employee equipment will be disinfected as well as all potential contaminated areas.
- A daily log of where and whom the employee was in contact will be maintained. Teams will not change to reduce contacts.
- If an employee tests positive, all team members will be notified as well as mandated to self quarantine for 14 days. All clients will be notified and asked to monitor symptoms and self quarantine for 14 days.
We attest as owners of Born To Clean WNY that we will actively participate in the processes described above to prevent the spread of COVID-19.